During the interview process, the student should be able to demonstrate and explain about the work done by him / her in this field
The selected candidates will get a chance to work on our WiNoT™ range of products, which is a revolutionary innovation in the field of IOT.
- Must be a student with a background in electronics
- Must have the skills and ability write software applications
- Hardware knowledge with ability to assemble electronic components onto PCBs and breadboards is a neccessary requirement
- Must be a self learner - while our training methodologies are designed to quicken your learning curve, self learning is an essential requirement
- Must have the energy and inclination to work in a startup.
- Selection Procedure
- Apply to the email mentioned below with your resume
- Write a paragraph or two talking about your programming snf hardware skills
- If you are shortlisted, we will call you over where you would have to demonstrate one of your prior projects
- Based on how this turns out, we will take it to the next step
I want to Apply now - Click here or send us an email to 2018jobs_at_thingsping_dot_com with the subject of Application for Intern